The solar charger with style
- A high-performance handheld solar charger
- Features an inbuilt lamp with three brightness levels
- 7.5 hours in the sun gives you a fully powered Charge or over 155 hours of light at lowest setting (charging mobile phones or other devices will result in shorter run time for the light)
- Powerful battery (4400 mAh) with a lifespan of 5 years when used daily
- ROHS and ISO-certified certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Designed by artist Olafur Eliasson – makes a great gift for those with an eye for design and tech
- Comes with a handy lanyard and carabiner hook (in Europe, the US, and Asia – in Africa, we deliver a stand instead of lanyard and hook)
- Stand is available for purchase as an optional extra and converts the Charge to a distinctive desk lamp
- Works with all your small devices and uses standard USB connectivity
- Comes with a story booklet in a beautifully designed box
- Robust, durable and water resistant: made for adventures in the great outdoors!
Charging: To charge, place the Little Sun Charge in the sun with its solar panel facing upwards or connect using a micro USB cable. Little Sun Charge takes about 7.5 hours to fully charge.
Use: Connect your phone using a USB cable.
Functionality: With one simple and intuitive button, you can check the charge level and activate all the different light levels
Battery: 2 V LiFePO4 rechargeable battery with 4400 mAh
Dimensions: 14 x 14 x 2,5 cm
Main Body: Recyclable PC+ABS, highly weather and UV resistant
Solar Panel: 131 x 131 mm monocrystalline, solar panel made from highly efficient SunPower solar cells, 4.4 V, 2.5 Watt
LED: SPM from Samsung with an optical efficiency of 167 lm/W at 5000 K (cool white)
Light Output: A fully charged Little Sun Charge gives you 14 hours bright light 75 lm, 45 hours at 25 lm or more than 150 hours at lowest level, 8 lm