The sparkling solar lamp with inbuilt stand
- Pocket-sized solar lamp featuring a crystalline, faceted lens inspired by nature
- 5 hours of charging in the sun gives you 5 hours of bright light, fading to long-lasting soft light.
- The incorporated stand makes it a tasteful and ethical reading lamp
- Extremely robust and featherweight – the best friend for urban explorers and nature lovers
- Battery lifespan of 5 years when used daily
- ROHS and ISO-certified certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Designed by Olafur Eliasson – a little piece of sunshine wherever you go!
- Comes with stand, lanyard and a story booklet featuring a sketch by Olafur Eliasson in a beautifully designed box
- It’s pocket-sized, featherweight and radiates a sparkling glow
- Easy, one button functionality
- Designed to fit easily in your pocket
Charging & Use: To charge, place the Little Sun Diamond in the sun with its solar panel up. Press the button once to turn on and again to turn off. To detach the stand, carefully pull it from the holes on either side, one side at a time.
Battery: 3.2V LiFePO4 rechargeable battery with 300mAh
Dimensions: 7.9 x 7.9 x 2.7 cm
Main Body: Manufactured in Recyclable ABS & PC, highly weather resistant and UV resistant
Solar Panel: 60 x 60 mm monocrystalline solar panel made from highly efficient SunPower solar cells, 4.4V, 0.5 Watt
LED: : SPM from Samsung with an optical efficiency of 167 lm/W at 5400K (cool white)
Light Output: Charging Little Sun Diamond for a minimum of 5 hours in the sun gives you 5 hours bright light (22lm).