The iconic little solar lamp
- A high-quality portable solar lamp featuring a dimmer
- 5 hours of charging in the sun produces more than 50 hours of light at the dimmest setting or 4 hours at the brightest setting
- Battery lifespan of 5 years when used daily
- Extremely robust and durable – perfect for outdoor activities and playtime!
- ROHS and ISO-certified certified for quality and consistency in production standards
- Designed by artist Olafur Eliasson – makes a great gift!
- Comes with a lanyard and story booklet in a beautifully designed box
- It’s a fun, accessible introduction to the benefits of solar power and sustainable energy
- Great as a nightlight, for play time and to discover the power of the sun – kids love Little Sun.
- For camping, festivals, at the beach, or for brightening your home, garden, or balcony
Charging & Use: To charge, place the Little Sun lamp in the sun with its solar panel facing upwards. Press once for bright light and twice to turn off. Hold button down to activate dimmer function.
Battery: AA LiFePO4, 3,2V rechargeable battery with 500 mAh
Dimensions: Diameter 12 cm, depth 2,9 cm
Main Body: Manufactured in recyclable ABS, highly weather and UV resistant
Solar Panel: 60 x 60 mm monocrystalline solar panel made from highly efficient SunPower solar cells
Switch: Knitter-switch TSS 61 R LF with fluorescent silicone boot; advanced energy-saving dimming technology
LED: Samsung. Colour: 4500K, slightly yellow
Light Output: Charging Little Sun Original for a minimum of 5 hours in the sun gives you 4 hours bright light (30 lm); or, use dimmer to get the most out of your Little Sun (up to 50 hours or more at lowest level, 2 lm)